Are you looking for Crew, or are you Looking To Crew?
Enroll on the following websites, Crew Finders, Latitude 38 and/or Crew Seekers. Often, an up-to-date, well presented C.V. is ESSENTIAL to apply for Crew positions as it is often a requirement of insurance companies that crew details are sent to them.
- Tourism New Zealand A very comprehensive government run site.
- Local area informationHere you will find information about Whangarei NZ.
- Lonely Planet New Zealand information from Lonely Planet
- New Zealand National Met Service - weather and wind warnings
- MetVUW Weather and Climate Service for radar and satellite images.
Marine Orientated Charities
- www.oceanswatch.org seeks cruising yachts help to provide marine conservation and humanitarian aid to coastal communities throughout the Pacific. Oceanswatch is run by your fellow yachtsmen. Help Oceanswatch help the people and the environment that you have enjoyed on your travels.
Other Interesting Sites
- Visa information. Information about work and visitors visas.
- Maori Culture. Information on Maori culture in New Zealand.
- Free Farm stays! Join the NZ Willing Workers on Organic Farms organisation, stay for free in return for work, meet some real Kiwi's and see parts of the country that most tourists never reach.